1 - 5 of 78
- ItemSummer Evening(2009)A view from near the top of Big Hollow Road, about fifteen miles west of Laramie, Wyoming. Jelm Mountain is a prominent feature in the distance on the left. The top of Sheep Mountain is just visible on the far right. There are two groups of horses visible in the painting, part of a herd of formerly feral horses maintained on the ranch property.
- ItemAlpine Woods(2008)The painting shows two worlds, a view from the sheltered woods looking at the valley floor thousands of feet below. Theses are some of the last trees you see heading up the Grand Teton on the way to Disappointment Peak--there is great light here. The composition is unusual--the trees are broken up and the rock helps lead you through the piece on the diagonal; there is a direct contrast with the foreground. There are negative shapes and the right side is softer for atmospheric perspective.
- ItemCone Head(1995)The nose is made from a dry cleaner's steam piece. The edges are epoxied sequoia pine cone pieces from California.
- ItemHere's Looking at You Kid(1995)The face of the mask is made from an old drinking fountain, with a glowing tongue where the water would have come out.
- ItemJackson and Me(1995)An homage to artist Jackson Pollock, the nose of the piece is a mirror reflecting the viewer back to themselves.